2023 Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Toyota Guest Experience Survey Promotion
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited (ABN 64 009 686 097), of 155 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne
Victoria 3207. Telephone (03) 9647 4444 (“Promoter”).
NSW Permit No.: TP/02346
ACT Permit No.: TP 22/02401.1
SA Permit No.: T22/1981
Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies)
All Australian States and Territories
The Guest Experience Survey Promotion is open to those individuals who have:
- Purchased a new Toyota vehicle (Private and Bronze Fleet Sales Only)
- Purchased a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle
- Had a Toyota Service Advantage service, or
- Had a Toyota Warranty service
Entry is only open to Australian residents who receive the promotional email (“eDM”) or SMS directly from the Promoter inviting them to enter this Promotion. The eDM may be addressed to either an individual directly or a business. If the eDM is addressed to a business, an authorised representative must enter on behalf of the business. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The Promotion will be conducted between 12:01am AEDT on 01/01/2023 and will end at 11.59pm AEDT on
31/12/2023 (“Promotional Period”). Entries for each month will open on the first day of
each month at 12:01am AEST/ AEDT and close at 11:59pm AEST/ AEDT on the last day of the month as set out
in the Draw Details below.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry
that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors
and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of
its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
To enter, eligible entrants (individuals or an authorized representative on behalf of an eligible
business (if applicable) must complete the following steps within the time period specified in their eDM
and during the Promotional Period:
- Click on the link provided within the eDM in order to fully complete the promotional survey by
inputting the required information and submitting the fully completed survey online, OR
- Call 1300 583 200 to fully complete the promotional survey over the phone.
It is the responsibility of the individual to complete the survey within the allocated timeframe as
stipulated within the eDM in order to receive entry into the draw. For the sake of clarity, the link
provided within the eDM will become inactive if it is not accessed within the specified time period.
Incomplete, indecipherable or inaudible entries will be deemed invalid.
Maximum Number of Entries
Multiple entries permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry
requirements. Each entry submitted must be in response to a separate eDM sent to the entrant from the
Monthly Promotion Draws will take place on the 2nd Tuesday of the month following the completion of
surveys. For example, all January Surveys will be drawn on the 14th of February 2023.
Time: All draws will take place at 10:00am AEDT/AEST (as applicable) on the relevant Draw Date.
Location: All draws will take place at Synchro Marketing Australia Pty Limited - Level 7, 8 West Street,
North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
Winners will be drawn on the following dates:
- 14 February 2023 (January winners);
- 14 March 2023 (February winners);
- 11 April 2023 (March winners);
- 9 May 2023 (April winners);
- 13 June 2023 (May winners);
- 11 July 2023 (June winners);
- 8 August 2023 (July winners);
- 12 September 2023 (August winners);
- 10 October 2023 (September winners);
- 14 November 2023 (October winners);
- 12 December 2023 (November winners); and
- 9 January 2024 (December winners).
Fifteen winners will be drawn each month. The first Fifteen valid entries drawn in each monthly draw,
will each win one x $200 Activ™ Visa Gift Card.
Total prize value for each monthly draw is $3,000.
Total prize value for Promotion as a whole is $36,000.
Prize Restrictions (if any)
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Activ™ Visa Gift Card are not
included. Any unused balance of the gift cards will not be awarded as cash.
All Activ™ Visa Gift Card awarded are valid until the expiry date specified on the
gift card or by the provider and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider (https://activgiftcard.com.au/terms-conditions/).
The Promoter is not liable for any gift card that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged, or tampered
with in any way once awarded.
Prizes won by a business (where applicable) will be awarded to the owner of the respective winning
business who may, in their absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee of that business. The
Promoter reserves the right to determine who a prize should be awarded to in the case of any dispute,
subject to any written direction from a relevant regulatory body.
Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be
If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize
with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from a regulatory
If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), by the time stipulated
by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
Total Prize Pool
Total prize pool value is $36,000 (Inc. GST).
Notification of Winners
Winning entrants will be notified in writing within two business days of the relevant monthly Draw Date
and winners will be published in The Australian newspaper on the dates specified below (3rd Wednesday of
The Australian newspaper on date:
- 22 February 2023 (January winners);
- 22 March 2023 (February winners);
- 19 April 2023 (March winners);
- 17 May 2023 (April winners);
- 21 June 2023 (May winners);
- 19 July 2023 (June winners);
- 16 August 2023 (July winners);
- 20 September 2023 (August winners);
- 18 October 2023 (September winners);
- 22 November 2023 (October winners);
- 20 December 2023 (November winners); and
- 17 January 2024 (December winners).
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
Prizes must be claimed within 3 months of each Draw Date. If applicable, a secondary draw for any
unclaimed prizes will take place exactly three months and one day after the Draw Date for the month in
which prizes were unclaimed. The secondary draw will take place at the same time and place (Synchro
Marketing Australia Pty Limited - Level 7, 8 West Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060) as the original Draw
Date, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified
in writing within two business days of the secondary draw and their names will be published in The
Australian on the fifth business day following the secondary draw.
Unclaimed Re-Draw Dates
Unclaimed prize re-draws will take place on the following dates:
- 15 May 2023 (January winners);
- 15 June 2023 (February winners);
- 12 July 2023 (March winner);
- 10 August 2023 (April winners);
- 14 September 2023 (May winners);
- 12 October 2023 (June winners);
- 9 November 2023 (July winners);
- 13 December 2023 (August winners);
- 11 January 2024 (September winners)
- 15 February 2024 (October winners);
- 13 March 2024 (November winners); and
- 10 April 2024 (December winners).
Additional Terms Entrants
Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a
winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.
Notification of Unclaimed Prize Winners
Winning entrants will be notified in writing within two business days of the relevant monthly re-Draw
Date and winners will be published in The Australian newspaper on the dates specified below.
Publication of Unclaimed Prize Details
The Australian newspaper on date:
- 24 May 2023 (January winners);
- 21 June 2023 (February winners);
- 19 July 2023 (March winner);
- 16 August 2023 (April winners);
- 20 September 2023 (May winners);
- 18 October 2023 (June winners);
- 22 November 2023 (July winners);
- 20 December 2023 (August winners);
- 17 January 2024 (September winners)
- 21 February 2024 (October winners);
- 20 March 2024 (November winners); and
- 17 April 2024 (December winners).
If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- To disqualify any entrant; or
- Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or
cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including
loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
- Any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after
their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- Any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- Use of a prize.
Additional Terms Privacy
In addition to the privacy terms set out in the Conditions of Entry, If the entrant has ticked the
“opt-in” box located on/in the survey the Promoter may also use the entrant's personal information to
provide information about Toyota products and services (including via phone, email and SMS), and may
disclose the information to Toyota dealers, its related bodies corporate, and agencies and contractors
(including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that
purpose. The entrant can advise the Promoter at any time if they no longer wish to receive this
information, by contacting the Promoter at 1800 TOYOTA (1800 869 682) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the
The Promoter may continue to provide the entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless
and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
2023 Conditions of Entry
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation
in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule,
unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies,
retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these
people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted
child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same
household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other
applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with
the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the
Promoter for late, lost, misdirected or ineligible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced
or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or
its representatives may conduct security and/or verification
checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to
determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will
be deemed to be invalid.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim
Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements,
subject to State and Territory legislation.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are, subject to State and Territory
legislation, final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once
submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned
by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of
receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received
at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the
- If a Prize is awarded by draw, the prizes draw(s) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw
Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that
entry will be disregarded, and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in
accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details.
Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The
Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and
State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any restrictions
specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- The Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken
as cash. If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves
the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it,
subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be
liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the
prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network
or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical
problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof,
including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission
interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to
participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or
downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due
to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications
problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to
approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or
benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion
once they have received the eDM or SMS. Entries must be submitted separately, and each entry must
individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically or
computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid,
and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the
Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent
or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or
suspend this Promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the
administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion. The Promoter will
disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this
Promotion. In particular, computer-generated entries and use “scripting” is not permitted and will
not be accepted.
Your privacy is important to us.
The Promoter collects your personal information and may disclose it to its marketing and communications
agencies and information technology providers in order to conduct the Promotion. If you are a winner,
the Promoter may also use your personal information (including any literary or artistic pieces submitted
by you) to market and publicise the Promotion, including in advertisements, promotional communications
and PR releases. If you do not provide the personal information requested, you may not participate in
has collected or handled your information and how the Promoter will investigate and respond to your